- Flute Lamionator Machine
- 11 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: QTM1450
- Driven Type: Electric
- Packaging Material: Metal
- Siz: Color
- Precision: Within 0.75mm
- Min Sheet Size: 500X440
- Thickness of Bottom Paper: Abcef3&5 Ply
- Total Power: 18.2
- Trademark: Juxing
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 84393000
- Type: Blade Coater
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Packaging Type: Pallet
- Speed: 153meters/Hour
- Max Sheet Size: 1450X1450mm
- Thickness of Face Paper: 120-450G/M2
- Total Supply: 3-380V(50Hz)
- Name: Flute Laminating Machine
- Transport Package: Steel Pallet
- Origin: Hebei, China
|Max. Sheet Size||1300mmx1300mm||1450mmx1450mm||1650mmx1600mm|
|Min. Sheet Size||500mmx440mm||500mmx440mm||500mmx440mm|
|Thickness of face Paper||120~450g/||120~450g/||120~450g/|
|Thickness of Bottom Paper||ABCEF 3&5 Ply||ABCEF 3&5 Ply||ABCEF 3&5 Ply|
|Total Length||10700 mm||12000 mm||13000 mm|
|Operation Space (mm)||3000x13500||3100x13500||3200x13500|
- Features of the machine:
- Key Points
- Glue saving: It can be 30 grams of glue per square meter.
- High Precision: At normal speed the precision can be controlled at ±0.75 mm with the yield 98%.
- High Speed: It can run 12000 sheets per hours for sheet length 450mm.
- General Introduction:
The machine adopts chasing registration method with the help of imported low-voltage parts, liquid sensor and motion control system.
- Machine Structure:
Bottom Feeding Part:Feed different kinds of corrugated sheet between ABCEF 3&5 Ply.
Conveyor:Press the laminated paper and convey to the paper delivery unit.
Gluing Part:Coating glue on the bottom paper.
- Features by Parts:
- Upper Feeding Part:
- High speed feeder with 3 sucking suckers and 4 delivery suckers with the highest speed 15000 sheets per hour.
- Double sucking rubber and single rubber forwarding which can avoid effectively double paper.
- There are two side blowers as well. The position of the side blower can be adjusted to ensure the smooth feeding of paper.
- Top Paper Conveying Part:
- Lay for the Pre-loading Paper Pile Part
- Side Lays of top paper to ensure the precision at side-way
- After starting the lamination, if fine adjustment at sides part needs to be adjusted, you can turn this wheel. Each circle can move the top paper 1.75 mm either at left or right direction.
Lays For bottom sheet
The adjustment of corrugated board includes side board adjustment front lay adjustment and paper frame adjustment.Side board and front lay can be adjust by manual and lock button based on paper size.
- When order is changed, the operator can do the order change easily by turning these wheels which makes the operation easy and fast. It also can control with hand wheel or the model of corrugated board.
- Automatic Glue Supply System: The machine adopts imported liquid level controller for glue supply. When detecting no glue in the glue barrel, it can stop the feeder automatically to avoid waste of paper.
- Motion Control System: This machine adopts perfect combination of motion control system and servo system for better lamination precision. It only needs data input.
- The advantage of adopting motion control system is to keep face paper and bottom paper with good lamination precision.
- Watering Roller: It can not only wash the dirt out of the bottom paper back, but also can pasting water on the bottom paper to make it soft and even to facilitate the lamination.
- Timing belt Transmission: Machine adopts timing belt transmission with stable running high precision and low noise.
- Front Lead Feeding Device: The bottom paper section adopts accurate vacuum feeding with big volume fan for better conveyor of curve paper. It is much better and convenient for five layer board stick.
- The special parameters on the touch screen can be adjusted according to the paper type, for example, the distance of feeder lifting
- It is convenient when adjust the position of face paper and bottom paper. If you want to the face paper exceed the bottom paper 3mm, enter 3 on the screen. The data can not be changed when the machine speed is changing, the max data can be 30-40.,it can satisfy the demand of some special user.
- Machine Installation
1.Main machine packing:two box
2.Packing volume:The first box:5600x2450X2400mm
The second box:6100×2000×1100mm
3. Main machine gross weight: The first box:4.5/4.625/4.75T
The second box:1.5/1.625/1.75T
|Servo motor and controller||JAPAN YASKAWA|
|Touch screen||TAIWAN WEINVEW|
|Frequency transformer||JAPAN MITSUBISHI E740|
|Photoelectric switch||SWITZERLAND BANMER|
|Glue liquid control||JAPAN OMRAN|
|Cog belt||TAIWAN SANWU|
|The key bearing||JAPAN NSK|
|Other Bearings||RENBEN BEARING|
|Main Power Motor||BEIDE|
|Air Pump||Tai Wan Brand EUROVAC Rotary Vane Pump|
- Attached Tools
|L type hexagonal Spammer||One set|
|T type hexagonal Spammer 5,6mm||Each of 1 branch|
|Monkey Wrench 2″||1PC|
|Plum wrench openings||10,12,13,14,17,19 (each1 PC)|
|Sharp-nose pliers 6″||1PC|
|Slip joint pliers 8″||1PC|
|Shaft retaining ring clip S||1PC|
|Hole clasp clip R||1PC|
|TOP Tape measure 3.6M||1PC|
- Attached Spare Parts:
|Sucker Rubber Ring||30PC|
|Paper Delivery plate||1PC|
|Pre-piling paper trolley||1PC|
|Switzerland BANMER photoelectric switch||1 PC|
|Tai Wan Yangming proximity switch||1PC|
|08B Chain Clip||3PC|
|12A Chain Clip||3PC|
|08B chain transition section||3PC|
|12A chain transition section||3PC|
- Consumable Parts List
|Tooth Belts||The whole machine|
|Face paper conveying belt 2mm Nylon||The whole machine|
|Copper block sheet||The whole machine|
|Feeder sucker||The whole machine|
|Feeder brush||The whole machine|
- The above price is based on FOB Tianjin, China.
- The enclosed pictures are just for reference, kindly please make the specification and object as the standard.
- As for the overseas installation, the customer shall pay each installation person 50.00USD per day and bear the costs of air trip tickets, food and accommodation.
- The fabrication period is within 120 days and the installation period within around 15 days after the advance payment received.
- 30% advance payment paid by T/T before fabrication and 70% balance payment paid by LC or TT before delivery.